Monday, February 28, 2011

Well living in Snow Valley we expect to get snow I guess but through the night we probably got about 2 feet so I know its not close but me and Abby went outside to burn off some Energy. The neighbors dog joined us in some snow fun. I was flinging snow onto Abby with the shovel and she was basking in the snow falling on her. I think we may have a snow dog on our hands :) This video is a little all over the place as I al trying to shovel snow on her. Matt was sleeping for night shift so he couldnt help me with capturing this crazy moment!




Zoe came over to play! Zoe is suppost to be a big snow dog too but I think Abby was having way to much fun in the fluffy white stuff!!!!

I managed to get her to keep in a few place for enough time for me to get a picture in there!!!  Sitting in the snow bank!


I got her with a shovel full of snow. She can almost be a plain white doggy NOT!!!

She had found a stick in the snow not to sure where but we had chopped wood a few days prior to the blizzard. She had been playing with the stick throughing it around and diving for it in the snow. I cant beleive I caught this picture she was all over the place having fun.


Oh Abby we sure have some good fun with you!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment