Monday, March 21, 2011

JUST SOME EVERDAY TRAINING!!! :)


My friend Becky came with me to a training session with Denise my trainer, at her house and took some great shots. This is the weekend before the big comp. that I was in this past weekend (March 19-20th). Spencer Heals so great throught the cones its great to look down at  him and see him smiling back at me!!!  
 Me and Abby are about to start our other round. She can be a space cadet sometimes but she tries hard and is doing great for being a puppy still!!! I wouldnt change her at all.


Here is me and Abby healing through the cones. Can you see all the ribbons on the walls I feel so privileged to be trained by Denise and we listen and learn so much from here and we try even harder to make her happy with us, as much as we are happy to be one of her many students.

PICTURES OF THE RALLY TO FOLLOW SOON.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you and Abby and Spencer, you're doing great and it's so nice to see that you have dedicated so much time and energy to your dogs. I sure wish we had an agility trainer here, because I bet Sammi would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete