Tuesday, November 1, 2011

WHAT A TITLE WEEKEND! :)



Abby did such a great job with her busy as ever weekend. Glad she hung in there and did her thing out of the most part. Abby had 8 runs all weekend, so I was challenging her and yes I could tell the second day she was so super tired but she held in there and did a splended job. We could have had her title in Level 2 in the morning of the second day but............... I was a bit to close to the jump I think and pusher her out and around it. If a dog crosses the plain of the jump and doesnt go over it, its a automatic NQ. As she did that and looked at me I turned around to look at the jump and I asked if I had NQed she smiled and nodded! CRAP!!!! Was very upset she never misses her jumps she loves them too much! In the afternoon she regained her smartness about it and I made sure I was far enough away not to push her out and around again! :) Abby had some great scores in her 4 Level 1 rounds and she started out splendid in her Level 2 with her first score of a 202. The highest you can get is a 210. Next time we are going for our Level 3, which has a bunch of cool things in it, lots of jumps again!



Oh Mr. Spenc doggy, you always impress me. I never know how you are going to run. Such a show off and look what happens everyone falls in love with you little wiggly stump! When we were finishing off out Level 2 in the morning hoping that you go over that jump, ( I know you hate them Spenc!). As you took that jump my trainer, friend and myself were so cheerful, they were clapping and forgot to be semi quiet! I was still giggling like 4 or 5 stations later. The judge even was amused I was so chuffed with the little guy! Who couldnt be!!!! :)

When we were all done and packing up.... we won the prize for a great team. It was for a trainer that had to work hard to keep her dogs in check and had to work hard to get them around the course. I got it because of my very different dogs..............cheerleader on speed with Spencer, and melo monro with Abby! It was a huge honor to be recognized for our hard work. The lady hosting the trial even told me that she seen a huge improvement with Abby, totally different dog. She wasnt even a year the last time we went but she has grown up and is more confident now. And Spencer well Spencer just loves his attentions and scratches from the judges and everyone around who will give a scratch! Also noting that Spencer was the littlest doggy there. His jump level was 4" and everyone else was up at like 16" or 12"!

Thanks to Denise who helped us train for Level 2 in like 2 weeks and a BIG THANK YOU TO MY LOVING DOGS WHO I LOVE TO HANG OUT WITH ALL DAY EVERY DAY!

1 comment:

  1. That has to be a great feeling, your dogs are doing so well, but it's nice that you got some recognition too!

    ReplyDelete