Monday, November 5, 2012
GOALS
So I have been thinking about how my dog/ dogs are... and I have been watching alot of Cesar Milan. Needless to say I am thinking about making myself a goal kinda like the movie Julie and Julia. Where Julie make a goal to follow Julia's cookbook for a year. I have decided to follow Cesar's books for the next 6 months of winter to try and break through on my border collie and her habits. So this winter I'm going to read all the books and post something every week from each chapter and write about how Abby is reacting to the training and calm assertiveness. As well as training Spencer to be more calm as well. Please stay tuned to see the results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Commendable set of goals! Our dogs are a reflection of the way we are, and this will benefit not just your dogs, but you too.Way to go! Make sure you keep up with the posts!
ReplyDelete