Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Mystery Of Jenn

Sorry everyone that I havent been on here I have been so overly busy with Christmas orders working 2 jobs and things that are going on around the house!
I have been collecting presents for my fur babies for a few days now and received some more in the mail today. I couldnt torment poor Spencer any more and decided to give him this very little 3" hendgehog plush squeeky toy. I dont think I have ever seen his tail move so quick and he has yet to kill the toy and isnt sharing very well with his sister. Thats fine tho Im not picking up stuffy guts everywhere and he has what seems like a smile on his face. I ordered this few toys I received today from a company call Hunter's Heart. They have some great gift ideas and many other items on there web site and they are super amazing to deal with.
http://store.huntersheart.com/

I promise I will get back on the Cesar Milan reading and posting very shortly! This week is going to be crazy! Hopefully now that the Christmas orders have slowed down I can get a few chapter read.

I also received something super amazing in the mail along with the toys today...... my trial certificates. Inside are both kids Level 3 Title round as well as another award of excellence for Abby and which is so super amazing I received her Championship in Level 1 and a ARCH Certificate! We are on our way up! I have such amazing dogs I am so blessed to have them fill my life!

2 comments:

  1. That's too funny about Spencer being in love with his new toy. Wonder how long it will take before he decides to investigate its interior parts! Congrats on the awards for your dogs- and remember- it's because of your dedication and work that they are doing so well. Give Abby some snuggles from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it took he about a day. He packed it around like a little baby for a little while than bam I came home from work and there were hedgehog guts everywhere! :) Silly fur babies :)

    ReplyDelete